REPAIR ESTIMATE FOR BELTS AND HOSES

2000 Honda Accord • 64,000 miles

I HAVE HONDA ACCORD LX 4 CYL. 2000. MILES 64K. TODAY WHEN I WENT FOR OIL CHANGE TO DEALERSHIP LOCATION, The HONDA dealership suggested repair worth $1500.00.(1)VTEC SPOOL VALVE FILTER$203.00 (2). HOSE REPLACEMENT KIT -98-02ACCORD 4 CYL.$538.00 (3) WATER PUMP W/TIMING BELT DRIVE BELTS $732.00. TOTAL COST ABOUT $ 1500.00.I am retiree & can't afford. What is priority considering safety? What can I do for other inspection? I have to borrow to get it repair. IF YOU CAN LET ME KNOW WHAT REPAIR IS REALLY NEEDED? I AM TOTALLY DUMB IN THIS SUBJECT. I CAN NOT AFFORD ALSO. WHAT EVER NEEDED FOR SAFETY, I WII BORROW & GET IT FIXED. PL. HELP
Sjaydtpp

As far as the timing belt goes it says to replace it at 60,000 miles if the vechile is regulary operated in extreme temps above 110 degrees or below 20 degrees. The timing belt is a maintance item also they recommend replacing the water pump because its driven off the water pump. That engine is whats called a interfernce fit so if the timing belt breaks valve damage can happen. As far as the hose clamp kit and vtec spool valve filter why did they say you have to replace those items?