ELECTRONIC ENGINE MANAGMENT SYSTEM

2000 Holden Barina • 119,000 miles

Hi there, I got electronic engine Managment system fitted in my car, and for the past few weeks the symbol start to light up, so I replaced spark plugs and when I removed one of the leads it thorn in half as was still the original leads and was worn out. So I replaced spark plug leads and the symbol stopped flashes. But two days latter I filled the car with petrol and the symbol start to continuously flashes again, please what should I do. Thanks
Noccu

How many coils does it have? It may have a failed coil from all the overworking with bad plugs and wires.

Can you pull the code for us?

Hi there, thanks for your quick respond, sorry but my knolidge about cars is not that great, what is a coil and how do I find out how many, and what code you after, cheers

Noccu
The coil pack is wher the ignition leads connect to other end to the spark plugs, I would go to a mechanic and ask for a scan, they will be able to do this as you wait, and they can advise you of any codes set in the system.

Mhpautos