HELP NEEDED ON !!!!!!!?

2000 GMC Envoy

Hello my friends gmc envoy was not starting I went to diagnose trouble codes I saw the engine check light on when I attached the device I didnt read any codes from the ecu saying there is no trouble code I asked him to unplug the throttle position sensor wire as he unpluged the wire one mor engine check light appeared on the dashboard it was a bit digger in size than the normal engine check light with arrow facing downwards. Why is there two engine check light wats the reason. Why it cant be diagnosed throught the obd2 reader I am using elm327 ver 1.3a with scanxl.

there r two engine check lights what a re they how to diagnose it please help me out tell mr the functions of both engine check lights 1. Normal engine check light (can't diagnose with my)device)
2. Engine check light with arrow facing downwards.
thanks in advance
Shengsd

The arrow light is for the THROTTLE control circuit. Which, you unplugged!

Fixitmr
Other check engine light is computer functions of vehicle. That light wont go out until it starts.

Fixitmr
Arrows pointing down is low coolant. If you can't read the code because it displays, "communication error", you have a blown fuse. Your ALDL may be tied in with the auxiliary plug. Look for a blown fuse and replace it.

Smithjay