HOW TO TRACK DOWN SHORT OR SHORTED PART : WHAT ITEMS ARE ON THE CIRCUIT CAN'T GET A GOOD DIAGRAM

2000 Ford F-150 • 165,000 miles

I have a manual transmision in a ford f150 truck. Came back from trip and battery was completely dead. Put on batter charger with battery still hooked up. Took off charger. Started truck and gauges fluttered then did not move. Drove truck. Truck would not restart. Under the dash fuses 2 and 6 (both 5 amp) were blown. Replaced fuses truck would turn over but not start ( no gas ) and both fuses were blown. The pcm fuse was also bad under the hood. If fuse 2 is left out and fuse 6 is put in the truck will run but the instrument are bad. When the truck is shut off fuse 6 will be blown again and the truck will not start unless a new fuse is put in 6. Found fuse diagram in owners manual. Not detailed enough to know what is on fuse 6 or fuse 2 circuit. Also what is pcm fuse tied to ( I assume fuel pump or relay, is there anything else? )Need circuit diagrams
Magnolia

Fuse 2--5 amp circuits, below. Can you check for applicable trouble codes?

Fuse 6--5amp goes to gem module as well as the items in the diagram.

You can unplug everything on that circuit, use testlite across fuse terminals, fuse removed. If lite comes on, it's going to ground somewhere. Then you take the circuit apart at the splices and check it again.