ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS

2000 Ford F-150 • 174,000 miles

When I turn on the headlights or heater/ac the turn signal indicator lights and high beem indicator light comes on. But the heater/ac does not work and when this happens my turn signals and hazard lights don't work. I've been to the dealer and they have never heard of this but will say it's an electrical problem. Any ideas?
Johnglass

My guess is there is a ground issue happening. When this happens, if the ground is bad, power will back feed it's way through a different circuit. In this case, it is going through the signal/high beam circuit and causing the lights to come on. Check body grounds to confirm they are all good.

Thanks I will double check them I have check for a few of them I will look again

Johnglass
I don't know why, but this just showed up in my mail. Sorry it has been so long. Have you had any luck with the issue?

I have replaced the drivers window switch it seems to have really helped a lot but there is still some issues were there for electric is not working correctly like the up button on the passenger window now sometimes makes the drivers window go down when it gets all the way up but I feel as if I am on the right track thanks for your help

Johnglass
Let me know if you have other questions. And again, sorry.