AIR CONDITIONING

2000 Ford F-150 • 4.3L V6 2WD Automatic • 119,000 miles

I went to get some gravel for my french drains. My air conditioning was working excellent before I then all of a sudden I went and started my truck and the air conditioning was not blowing any cold air. The clutch kicks on and off when I have thre truck running and I turn on the air conditioning. I checked the fuses and I believe that I looked at all of them to see if any were blown. I did not find any blown fuses. I believe that there is freon in it but I did not try to fill it because I do not want to over charge it and blow up the air system of damage it. I am on social security disabillity and I am out of money for this month and my check for august is going to be gone the day that I recieve it because of my bills that I have. I do not have evough money to go and get it checked out because of all of my medical bills that have haunted me over the past and then my basement has a water leak in the walls that I am trying to repair because I can not afford to pay a contractor, can you please, please help me to find out what is wrong. I do have a hose to recharge the a.C. Unit and I have a can of freon. Please tell me what to do or where to start. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Eli matijevich. Farrell, pa.
Elim

Check for a vacuum leak and see if you have a water vavle that isn't shutting off. See pic