WHY DOES MY E250 VAN @HIGHWAY SPEEDS VIBRATE ON DECELERATION?

2000 Ford E-Series Van • 100,000 miles

While at highway speeds my van vibrates when I let off the gas. I tried putting the transmission in neutral but still get the vibration. It wasnt really that noticable until we added a UVL (under vehicle lift (wheelchair lift.)) No doubt the lift has nothing to do with the vibration other than amplify it greatly, almost deafening. Any Idea?
Deanhartly

Measure the ride height. Any tire and alignment shop will have a spec book that shows where to take the measurements and what they should be. Most likely they will recommend new rear springs or helper springs to make up for the weight if the lift. Ford has had a problem for many years with a vibration from incorrect drive shaft angle. It was worst on conversion vans due to the added weight and usually showed up when they were about six months old after the springs had settled a little.