STUMBLES AND BUCKS WHEN ACELERATING

2000 Ford Crown Victoria • 199,870 miles

I bought car bout five months ago and it damn mear perfect. Once when getting on highway I floored gas pedal and check engine light started flashing. Next day I got spark plugs and boots changed, oil changed, coolant flushed. I took a 250 trip and on the way back to town tire blew out. Got tire replaced and when I tried to drive off car wouldnt accelerate pass 30. I drove to nearest exit on shoulder and had it towed to shop. Shop said the fuel injectors were clogged and replaced them for 1500 dollars. I drove 20 miles away to topeka and while driving car did same thing. I had two other mechanics look at problem and neither one could figured out the issue. Changed fuel filter. Dropped gas tank and changed fuel pump. Same problem. One mechanic said it could be because of gas stations that store there fuel in the ground but refilled tank at other station with stp gas treatment and nothings changed. Problem doesnt happened all the time mostly when engine is cold. It seems Once it warms up the problem isnt there. Like when I come out from work on very hot days the car runs fine. Or when I drive car around for awhile problem is gone. I also noticed there my oil is draining from where I put it in at. Dont see any vacuum leaks anywhere. Air filter got changed when plugs did. Its driving me crazy I need to find the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Quay

Did anybody check the back pressure on the exhaust to verify the cat converters are not bad?

Sorry forgot to mention a few things cats are good. And there isnt a check engine light.

Quay
How do you know the cats are good?

They guy I bought it from had just replaced them and added straight pipes and glasspack. I have the receipt. Not only that both mechanics checked them out.

Quay
After looking over car for the hundredth time I think I may have found the problem. The rubber hpse on the metal tube that runs from egr valve to the manifold is cracked all over and the big tube isnt seated all the way into the manifold. Will knpw for sure when I find piece of hose to replace it with.

Quay