TURN SIGNALS AND HORN

2000 Dodge Ram • 223,000 miles

I recently replaced the driver side rocker panel. To do so, I removed the front fender and the door. Since I reinstalled those, I have had the following problems.

My truck's front parking lights will not go on, only the back ones work. All 4 turn signals work but they blink really fast. All 4-way flashers work normal. When the parking lights are on, the turn signal indicators on the dash stay on. When I press the horn button, the horn relay clicks, but the front right turn signal goes on instead of the horn. When I activate the left turn signal, the cruise control module under the hood clicks on and off.

I'm thinking I have a short somewhere, or wondered if there was a common ground for the horn, turn signals, and cruise that could be bad. Do you think this is likely somewhere under the hood or in the door?

NHJeep4x4

You have a bad ground somewhere. Check to make sure you didn't disturb a body ground.