DODGE DURANGO ENGINE PROBLEM

2000 Dodge Durango • 15,800 miles

I wrecked the other day. It turned sideways and the back driver side hit against the guard rail. It flatened the back 5ire and broke the outside control arm. The car was still running when we got it off the guard rail, called a tow truck and turned it off when it was loaded. The next day went to star it but it want run it just sets there and turns over. What's wrong.
Bswidner

It could be many things. You need to check to see if there is spark and fuel getting to the engine. Once you determine which one is missing, then you can focus on that specific area.

Both are getting to the engine. I pulled the cop off the fuel rail and pushed the button in and fuel comes out.

Bswidner
Is it producing enough pressure? And are you getting a good blue snapping spark to the plugs? If you have both, the engine should run unless something happened to the injectors.

Fire and pressure are both good. The security light come on after the wreck, I think that's my problem. I've unhooked the battery for about 10 minutes but still didn't go away is there a way to reset it?

Bswidner
If the security light is on, that is the problem. That requires the proper equipment to check.