I HAVE A 5.9 LITER 4X4 AND I HAVE REPLACED THE FUEL PUMP BUT IT WILL NOT CRANK. WHAT IS WRONG?

2000 Dodge Durango

The check engine light does not come on so I figure that it is not the fuel injectors. But it seems to me that it is not getting gas to the engine. Because I can pour gas in the carb and it will only start and run for like 5 seconds so I do not know what else it could be.
Miltonashley25

Check all the fuses. There are 2 related to the pcm. If the check engine light does not work, then the pcm may have failed.

Already checked fuse and its fine

Miltonashley25
Ok, then as I stated before, you may have a failed pcm. Before you jump to conclusions, get a shop to verify as this is an expensive repair.

What is a pcm?

Miltonashley25
Program control module or the computer that controls all functions of the engine control systems. Without it, the car does not run.

Where would that be located?

Miltonashley25
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is located in the engine compartment on the passenger side.