DEWOO NUBRIA TORQUE CONVERTER

2000 Daewoo Nubira • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 100,000 miles

My deawoo was pumping transmition fluid out of the vent tube and check engine light was flashing
it was hooked to a code anilizer whitch said that
the second clutch surcit was stuck. The next day the check engine light went out, I had it checked agian it had the same code as the day before but the mechanic said he forgot to reset the codes
whitch he did at that time he then told me to drive it and come back the next day.I did'nt have to come back the next day becuse when I was leaving the transmition started to growl threw all gears. I hav'nt taken it back to see what the code says yet, but did check the fluid levle, it was ok. My? Is what would make the secondary clutch circit to stick and why would the torque converter make noise after reseting the codes
Hankcap