HEAD GASKET

2000 Daewoo Leganza • 77,000 miles

2000 daewoo leganza cracked head gasket how much should this job run ( ball park)? And is it worth $1300 if something else could go wrong. Ive already sunk about 1500 into the car since I bought it last year for 2500. It only has 80,000 miles on it. The car was admitting smoke though tail pipe. We thought it ws oil. Had an oil change and no problems there. Took it to mechanic he said cracked head gasket would charge 1300 to repair. Tried to put some sealant in it to see if it would be a temp fix. Sealant didnt work but cost me $70.00 to find out. Is 1300 worth the repair job for cracked head gasket and can I get it done anywhere else cheaper please help Ive already put a lot of money into this car.
Gina Donnelly

What's the color of the smoke that's coming out of the tail pipe-Is it blue, white or black in color?

The smoke was white. At first it was much more when we put too much oil in the car but when wew realized it was too much we went directly to an oil change place to get an oil change

Gina Donnelly
Probably its overfilled