I NEED HELP CAR WONT START

2000 Chrysler Sebring • 280,000 miles

Hello people I really need help because today my car has been working perfectly fine until we wanted to leave the ice cream shop the car wouldn't start or click ! The lights and radio work but nothing else there is no lights turned on in the dash bored eather so we thought maybe it was the starter but we couldn't find it so my boyfriend decided to press our remote car starter and it started until he pressed on the breaks then it would shut down. Can come one tell me what is wrong? The car is a 2000 Chrysler sebring convertible
Natacha20

OH AND THE LIGHTS OF THE KILOMETERS WORK NOTHING ELSE IN THE DASH BORED ! IT HAS 280000KM NOT MILES

Natacha20
WANNA ATTACK IT LIKE THIS 1ST, BEFORE YOU DIG DEEPER?

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

RETURN WITH A GRIN

The battery is good and we even tried to jump start it. Nothing

Natacha20
DID WE PHYSICALLY DO WHAT WAS SUGGESTED?

ESPECIALLY AT THE BATTERY LOCATION

DID YOU SEE MY PIC?

MY PIC SHOWS A LOT OF DEFICIENCIES, IT ONLY TAKES ONE LITTLE BITTY ONE TO MESS UP YOUR DAY

NONE OF THIS, "IT LOOKS GOOD. FROM OVER HERE"

IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY, YOU MAY VERY WELL END UP ON THE "HOOK"!

THEN THEY'LL "HOOK" YOUR POCKET BOOK

YOU SORTA DON'T WANNA SAY I DID NOT GIVE IT MY BEST SHOT!

WHEN IT TURNS OUT TO BE A CONNECTION

I CAN'T DO THIS STUFF FROM HERE. YOU HAVE TO DO IT!

I'M GIVING YOU ALL I CAN

IS THERE ANY PREVIOUS HISTORY THAT MAY PLAY INTO THIS. LIKE RUNNING OVER A CAT, INSTALLED A BATTERY 2 DAYS AGO, JUMPED SOMEONE OFF RECENTLY, ETC?

HOW DO YOU POSITIVELY KNOW THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED AND "GOOD"?

GOOD HUNTING---KEEP US INFORMED

I RECKON YOU ARE ON A LITTLE PHONE

THIS IS THE LINK I SENT 1ST TIME

GO TO IT AND READ IT!!!!!!

You are going to laugh at how simple this is. Happened to my car a month ago. It's a fuse. Which will cost you all of 5 dollars so relax. ; ) It's one of the yellow 20 fuses. 8 or 5 I can't remember which. Just check them until you find the blown fuse. Good luck dear.

Eira
I checked all the fuses. The car only starts with remote starter but when we press on the breaks it's stops

Natacha20
That's truly strange and certainly beyond my knowledge. Google your exact symptoms. Someone else is bound to have that problem and someone has to know how to fix it. Good luck and I'll keep my eyes peeled for an answer.

Eira