CHRYSLER CIRRUS COOLANT PROBLEM

2000 Chrysler Cirrus • 85,000 miles

What can be the problem with my chrysler cirrus 2000 year 2.4 l automatic transmision with cooling system after when the ingine is hot the cooling fan starting working and running all times during the continue driving?
Jurekt21

Are you using the ac?Also any codes in the computer?

I do not using A/c and no codes

Jurekt21
So what temp does the fan come on at?Also if you cycle the key off then on does the fan turn off after it came on and wouldnt shu off?

The fan come on 1/3 of the temp. Gauge, car do not shoving exact temp. After when I stop the engine the fan stop working

Jurekt21
The best thing to do which is what I would do is get a infared temp gun to measure coolant temp when the fan comes on then you can see if it cools down enough for the fan to turn off. Also a scan tool that reads live engine data would be helpful to so we can see what the coolant temp sensor is reading. Also when the fan turns on are both upper and lower radiator hoses getting really hot?