HI,I HAVE A CHEVY . I'M HAVING ISSUES WITH THE POWER WINDOWS. I'VE REPLACED A MOTOR, DRIVERS MASTER SWITCHES AND PASSENGER SIDE SWITCH, EVEN THE CIRCUIT BREAKER. MY NEIGHBOR HAS A VAN ALSO AND WE SWITCHED DOOR SWITCHES AND MINE WORKED

2000 Chevrolet Venture • 143,000 miles

Hi,
I have a 2000 Chevy Venture. I'm having issues with the power windows. I've replaced a motor, drivers master switches and passenger side switch, even the circuit breaker.
My neighbor has a Venture van also and we switched door switches and mine worked in his van and his didn't in mine. So it's not the door switches. I turned on the heater fan and pulled that circuit breaker out and put it in the power windows spot (got no results), put it back into the heater fan and the fan came back on. I even went to the junk yard and grabbed some extra 30A breakers to have and still nothing. Please help, it's warming up outside and stinks I put any windows down! Thanks so much!
Scott710

Check the wires between the door and door frame for damage.