WHY WON'T MY CHEVY START?

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 180,000 miles

Hi I have Chevy Blazer 2000 (S-10) 4.3 Engine I can't seem to get it to start. Heres what happened I had trouble starting it for a week or two but also got it going. (Only seems to cause me issues when it gets cold) Then I tried to start it one morning and it took me like 20 tries but then it went. And then I could only get it started if someone placed their hand over the carborator while I cranked it over. But now it won't even start doing it that way. There is no check engine light on. Its not any of the things I listed below, they have all been replaced.

-Spark Plugs
-Cap + Roter
-Map Sensor
-Fuel Pump
-Battery
-Starter
-Alternator
-Fuel Filter
-Fuses
-Coolant Temp. Sensor
-Intake Air Temp. (IAT) Sensor
-It was tested and it NOT a problem with the fuel
Megant92

EDIT: He wasn't placing his hand over the carborator it was something else I forget the name of it.

Megant92
What was the fuel pressure?

If not fuel, like you say, then it has no spark?

Im not sure I had a professional test it so i'm sure he checked the basics. I listed what has been changed in my car, I don't know anything about cars, i'm just repeating what they told me.

Megant92