TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS?

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 110,000 miles

I recently acquired this 00 blazer which had been sitting for some time. 5 or 6 years is my best guess. I went thru and did all the necessary things like flushing the fuel system new fuel filter, etc. Got it running. Ran great. Then had to pull the motor, not getting any oil to the valvetrain. Changed the oil pump, timing chain, oil pan gasket, but, when I seperated the trans, it lost alot of trans fluid out of the torque conv. Which I didnt replace. Got em back together, dropped it back in, added fluids, back on the road. Ran ok. For 2 days. Then bam, lost all of the gears. No reversed first second or drive gears. If you rev it high enough it kinda wants to move, but doesnt. Did I fuck up by not replacing the fluid in the trans? Dipstick says oil level is fine
Firstr8felon

You may have not got the torque converter in all the way and broke the oil pump in trans. Youi'll have to pull it apart to check it.