NO DASH LIGHTS

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 180,000 miles

I had a friend hook my old stereo in my blazer and everything is hooked up correct but my dash lights won't come on and the stereo won't work. I checked te side fuses and replaced them but still no lights. I checked the dimmer and it didn't help either! Help!
Jrich6879

The radio wiring will be at fault, if this problem started after installation, go back and re check the radio installation wiring.

Mhpautos
I checked all the wiring it has all been hooked up correctly w only had the factory radio out for a day then put it back in today and the lights just wot work

Jrich6879
Could it be a blown fuse under the hood because my battery also died and I had to boost it off and the car runs just no lights

Jrich6879
Check power supply to lights vat fuse, use a test light check switch with test light, un plug the radio and see if the lights work again.

Mhpautos
Where is that fuse located

Jrich6879
Fuse box under dash R/H side.

Mhpautos