HVAC

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 180,000 miles

I removed the dash to replace the heater core, my buddy was helping me. He was working on the driver's side. On trying to put the dash back I have found 2 vacuum lines (one Brown w/ a 90 degree connector - the other, Yellow w/ a 90 degree connector and a hole that looks like it pushes over something to hold it in place, that is in front of the hole where the vacuum hooks up). Confused? Ok, consider this "L." It looks something like that. And as they are on the driver's side and I didn't remove it, I'm not sure where they go and I can't contact my friend. I don't really want to take the dash back out if possible, but I see no other choice, unless you can help me. I just need to know where these 2 lines connect to. Thank you for your time RB
Fleagle101

It probably goes to the hvac control and or vacuum motor on heater box. See pic.