CHEVROLET BLAZER PUSH ROD PROBLEM

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 198,214 miles

I bought a 2000 blazer 4.3L when I bought it the intake gaskets was bad around the water port side causeing water to mix with the oil. From water getting in the oil it corroded the push rods with surface rust. So I went and bought new ones when I put it all back together we went to go start it and it made a wineing noise insted of it goin ra ra ra and starting it makes a wineing noise. We pulled the valve cover gaskets back off and checked the push rods again cause someone told to and 5 out of the 12 new push rods I had jus replaced was bent and a little longer then the rest of them so the part store gave me the right ones and we put them in and its the same thing a wineing noise. We run a compression test and the gauge read 0 on all of them. What could be wrong with it? Please explain in detail.

You have bent valves by installing wrong push rods on valves. There are long and shorts. You will have to remove the heads and relace the valves.