WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING AGAIN

2000 Chevrolet Astro

Well it was running great there for a while and now it won't start and we had the fuel pump replaced a year ago and we just got the fuel filter replaced and it still won't start and something is draining the battry really fast also.
Shaggie

Get a battery drainage test and also go to this walk thru link:
http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start then comeback with some results

It won't let me go to that websit

Shaggie
Click on the link above

The link above will work now, thank you for your patience

2CarPros Mike
Is the a such thing as relay switch or something like that

Shaggie
Inspect and test the fuel pump relay

Where is that at and how do u test the pump relay

Shaggie
Do you hear the fuel pump come on for a few secs?

FP Relay is in the underhood fuse block-you can test the coil and the switch side of the relay with a multimeter or try swapping it with a like one and see what happens. If the fuel pump relay checks out-have the fuel pump control circuit checked and tested

We have had a lot of people look at it and they get down under the van and they tell us to turn the key on and they don't hear anything from the fuel pump and it can't be the fuel pump cuz I went across the street to les schewb and they charged the battry for an hour and a half and I brought it back and put it in and it started and it run that day and my family and I went all over town and then we went to garage sell and it was on a step hill and then it wouldn't start. Some of the people I know said it can't be the fuel pump it could be the alinater or something

Shaggie
I would still do the testing Raz suggested as it still may be a fuel pump failing intermittently. A pressure test will verify when it wont start.

Page 1 of 2