CADILLAC STS DEALER PROBLEM

2000 Cadillac STS • 61,000 miles

Just bought this car a week ago. Runs smooth most of the time, but on occasion runs rough and stalls when coming to a stop. 3 times engine looses power while driving, even at highway speeds and when I pull over engine will stall and lights come on. Hard to re-start until I let it sit a minute. Small dealer I bought the car from said he knew what the problem was and changed the camshaft position sensor. Found out the dealer (who is not a mechanic) had changed it before I bought the car with a part from Autozone. This time he said the part was from Cadillac. Codes say cam sendor conditon, but it has been replaced 2 times now.
There are a cople of other electrical issues with the car which may not be related like the trip meter button does not illuminate and will not reset trip meter, the telescopic steering wheel comes out when key is removed instead of going in and the drivers seat heater does not work.
Tonyarthur8669