BUICK REGAL BATTERY PROBLEM

2000 Buick Regal • 100,000 miles

Where does the pcm go, does it go inside the airbox or does it sit under it or where
Farr2007

-Left front side of engine compartment, in air cleaner assembly.

How do you install it into a new air cleaner assembly, much details are needed

Farr2007
Installation should be the removal process

Turn ignition off. Disconnect negative battery cable. Locate PCM. See PCM LOCATION table. Remove any necessary components to gain access to PCM. Disconnect harness connectors from PCM. Remove PCM mounting bolts (if equipped). Remove PCM. To install, reverse removal procedure. Transfer any necessary components (i.E, knock sensor module, etc.) To NEW PCM before installation. Program replacement PCM using appropriate equipment and latest software. See COMPUTER RELEARN PROCEDURES article in GENERAL INFORMATION.

So here is the thing, the car was banged up and the airbox crushed, the pcm was out of it so I have no idea how to put it in the new airbox, help me please

Farr2007
I'm sorry there's no illustration on a walk thru step by step on the PCM installation-its not in my references only the location-Maybe you should look on another vehicle same as yours how its install