ANY IDEAS WHAT'S NEXT FOR MY ?

1999 Volkswagen Jetta • 150,000 miles

I have a 99 VW Jetta, new body style. It will not crank, but will start when jumped from the starter, my battery is also in good condition. I have checked fuses and relays and replaced my ignition switch. I also have no power to my power windows, sunroof, caution lights or anything on my doors, and my key fob no longer works for anything. I do have working ac/heat, radio, dashboard, and headlights.
Hchobey

Lets start with you immediate issue.

You need to check for power to the starter motor little wire with the key in the start position. If it has power, you have a bad starter motor. If not, then you have to back track to the ignition switch to see if it has power. If it does, then it could wiring, neutral saftey switch or clutch swith if it is a stick.

I failed to mention the front of my car was submerged in water, it was on a hill and only halfway up the wheel it went I'd say, I was told to get a comfort control module but thought that was only to fix what's wrong with my accessories, was I mistaken? And I do not have power to my starter motor or my ignition switch, so I'm hoping it's a comfort control module over the wiring.

Hchobey
I replaced the ccm, and now my drivers side door lets me unlock and lock my vehicle, which is a start in a way, but when I put my key into the ignition and turn it, all I get is the car alarm.

Hchobey
I would make sure all of the electical connectors were seperated and used compressed air to blow them dry, ensure that nothing is contaminating anything, or use a contact cleaner because it evaporates quickly. How long was it under water?

Vwscott