TOYOTA COROLLA ENGINE PROBLEM

1999 Toyota Corolla • 131,000 miles

Dear Sir,
I just bought a car Toyota Corolla Model 1999 ee100 when I open the engine oil cap the was coming outside some one told me its ring will be changed kindly advise the problem and its solution.

Regards
Ghyyoor

"I open the engine oil cap the was coming outside some one"

Please restate that properly and with some punctuation so we know what you're asking.

Dear sir, Thanks fir your kind response.I have Toyota corolla model 1999 ee100 it's pick up is not good. When I open the engine oil cap oil is showering from it someone told me it's rings will be changed.

Car is not heating up but it is not going above 80 km / hour. Advise please.

Ghyyoor
It's common for oil to spray from the cap when you remove it because it is being thrown around by rotating parts. If a lot of air is also blowing out, that could be due to worn piston rings.

The place to start is with a compression test. If the numbers are low or uneven, follow that with a cylinder leakage test. That will show why the compression is low. There can be leaking intake valves, leaking exhaust valves, worn piston rings, or a leaking cylinder head gasket.

Thank you very much sir for your cooperation.

Ghyyoor