2.2LIRE 5SFE ENGINE. I AM HAVING TROUBLE LOCATING THE CORRECT CAM TIMING MARKS AFTER REMOVAL OF CAMSHAFTS

1999 Toyota Camry • 160,000 miles

I am re-assembling the head after replacing the head gasket and am having trouble with setting up the cams. I can set up the inlet cam timing with TDC, but when I look to the marks on the rear of the cam sprockets, I have one mark on the inlet cam (no problem there), but have 3 marks on the rear of the exhaust cam sprocket. Which one of the 3 do I align with the inlet cam mark?

p.S. I did originally mark the cams myself on the out side of sprocket, but these marks came of in the parts washer DOH!
Vr250

On the 2.2 there is only 1 cam gear. Are you sure of the motor?

Checked tags and is definately the 5s-fe motor.
It has one gear bolted to inlet cam driven by the timing belt.
Inlet cam has a second gear on it that meshes with a gear on the exhaust cam.
Will find a pic to show what I mean.

Vr250
The gears circled are the gears in question

Vr250
Why did you have them apart for the belt?

Refer to diagram. Pay attention to the service nut. Failure to set the mark correctly would result inrattling when engine is started.

Thank you all.
KHLow2008, that was the info I needed but couldnt find, thank you.

P.S. ASEMaster6371, I removed the cams to remove head bolts to replace the head-gasket.

Vr250