SATURN SW2 FUSE PROBLEM

1999 Saturn SW2 • 15,000 miles

Car has always ran and started flawlessly went to start it today and nothing! Completely dead, it wont even try to turn over. Checked all fuses and found 3 in a row that were dead, cig lighter, power locks and I believe radio. Not sure what the connection between these 3 fuses and my car starting would be but with a hot wire ran from my positive battery cable to the first fuse in that line they all become hot and my car starts just fine, well it idles fast for a couple seconds then slows to normal, I threw a toggle switch and an in line fuse in for saftey, but dont know what to do to properly fix this issue? Plus its just driving me nuts not knowing what caused this? Maybe a relay switch? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

So the fuses just don't have power with the key in the run position? There not blown?