SATURN SL2 PCV VALVE PROBLEM

1999 Saturn SL2 • 260,000 miles

The parts store aren't helping me choose which are the best brands of spark plugs and wires for my Saturn SL2 1.9L. I tried going to Advance Auto Parts website but a whole bunch of different brands pop up with mixed reviews on all of them. So my question since you guys are the experts, what would you guys recommend for me?
Edweezy21

It has a manual transmission. I'm not sure if that matters.

Edweezy21
For that car I would put in NGK copper plugs as far as wires go I would use some good wires like ac delco ones or some Nippon denso wires also Bosch wires would be fine.

Thank you. That's all I wanted from the parts stores was a straight answer and they couldn't even do that. Thank you.

Edweezy21
Your welcome that's what were here for.

Is Autolite Professional Series Ignition spark plug wires any good? If not, I'm going to go with the AC Delco set.

Edweezy21
I would just put the ac delco ones thats the ones I put on my Saturn.

I completely forgot to ask about the PCV valve for my car. I see some that have an "elbow" type PCV vavle and some that are just straight. Which one do I need and does the brand of it really matter? Can you also show me a diagram of where the PCV valve is please? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Edweezy21
You need the elbow one also the pcv is in the upper right hand corner of the valve cover while your facing the engine.I would get a ac delco one.

Ok thanks a lot. I installed the NGK plugs and AC Delco wires and my car runs way better than before now. Thanks for all the advice.

Edweezy21
Your welcome anytime.