SL1 KEEPS DYING AFTER I CRANK IT UP. I HAVE TO TURN THE KEY AND GIVE IT A LITTLE GAS, MY FOOT ON THE GAS PEDAL IT STAYS ON, BUT WHEN I TAKE IF OFF IT DIES. ALSO MY IDLING GETS HIGH WHEN IM AT THE LIGHT. IT GETS HARD TO BREAK SOMETIMES CAUSE I

1999 Saturn L100 • 207,000 miles

I have a 1999 Saturn SL1, has about 207000 miles. I know im not suppose to pump the gas pedal because my car is fuel injected and I can flood the engine. So I cranked the car up and without my foot being on the gas pedal she dies. I crank my car again and All the lights turned on, if I keep my foot on the gas she stays on, but when I think everything is ok and I take my foot off she dies. But she starts right back up when I turn the key. Also she idles sometimes at the light. Now my engine light is on. Thanks in advance.
Tammy moctezuma

Scan the computer for code/s -start here sounds like an IACV problem

Do you get a lot of smoke when starting the car?Sounds like a bad coolant temp sensor to really common on those cars. There only like 11 also inspect the inside of the connector if the terminals are blue or green instead of silver you need a new connector also. Also what are the exact code numbers you have not code descriptions?Take it to a auto parts store and have them scan it for codes.