SAAB 9-5 SENSOR PROBLEM

1999 SAAB 9-5 • 199,852 miles

I own a Saab 95. I runs but at high way speeds it will not stay at a steady pace. When you accelerate it hestates or stalls then there is a rush of speed. If you try to keep a constant speed it will start to hesitate unless you accelerate. This started to happen when I changed the radiator but really cant see the connection. Since the problem has started. I have checked the oil just in case a bad head gasket but oil looked good. Has a new fuel filter. Air filter is pretty new. Changed out the crank shaftspeed sensor. It has a turbo but have not noticed any air leaks to this system. I really like the car and would like to keep it. It doesnt burn oil so think there is still like in it even though it has a lot of miles. Would like some advice as too what else it might be.
Teddon

Are there any trouble codes?
Such symptoms are likely to be caused by MAF or Throttle Position Sensors. Have the fuel pressure tested as well.