ELECTRICAL ISSES

1999 Pontiac Grand Am • 148,000 miles

I have jumped the batt and had it runnin for a min after almost 2 yrs of sitting. As I type its sittin on a jumper box. I have checked all fuses wires and connections for shorts and signs of wear. All connections are solid. It will not start back up. What else can I do?
Caddygrl7677

Is it cranking and not starting or no crank no start?The first thing I would take care of is that battery in the cartwo years is a llong time for a battery to sit.A bad battery even with a jump can cause it not to start. Let's take the battery out have it charged and tested.I really doubt it will test good. Get a new battery if needed and we will go from there.

Its cranking slightly after been on box for awhile. Its slowly charging right now but idk if it will work. When I try to start the dash lights go crazy and the door dingers goin off.I jus rechecked terminals and wires again. The in dash fusebox fuses look a lil corrodided but none have blown. A stray green wire is in the engine bay and I cany=t find where it goes somewhere under dash.

Caddygrl7677
Let's start by doing with the battery like I suggested a battery like that could even spike the computer. Please let's start with what I suggested then go from there.