OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS HEADLIGHTS PROBLEM

1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass • 40,000 miles

Hi, I need help with this issue, I have a 1999 Cutlass and both the headlights get filled with condensation. I have removed both lights, cleaned them and checked the two black rubber tubes on the back of each light. I have read that the black tubes are vent tubes. They are clean and nothing inside the tubes or the headlight holes that the tubes connect too. Should the tubes be open to the air or sealed somehow. I can blow thru each way. I have looked for answers to this problem and they said check the tubes to see if blocked and I have. Could the tubes be bad? Should they be one way to let air out and not in? Like blow thru one way and not the other? Any help would be appreciated I am at a loss with this one. Thank you

You would need to test if there are any leakages from the seams of the lens. The ventilation tube is two way but it won't be of much help if water is entering from somewhere at a higher rate than being ventilated. Ensure the cover for the bulbs are seated correctly.