OLDSMOBILE 88 ABS PROBLEM

1999 Oldsmobile 88 • 99 miles

Can any of the shock absorbers be replace with replacing the entire assembly?And apparently this is not a FREE question, do I detect FALSE advertisement here?

What in the world are you talking about? If you don't get an answer you like, look at the severe lack of information you posted and take responsibility for your dissatisfaction. Why do you make us guess at the engine size, which suspension system you have, what the problem is, and what you're trying to accomplish? Try having a conversation with us. Don't just state some useless snivel that we don't understand. 99 percent of the visitors here do not make a donation, and I still spend hours with my nose in a service manual so you can get help for free. Stop whining and state the problem you want help with. Also, don't expect our world to stop because you showed up. Many people wait hours or even days to get a well-thought-out response, and they are grateful. If you are too self-absorbed to wait your turn, go to a repair shop and pay for their advice.