MITSUBISHI MONTERO SENSOR PROBLEM

1999 Mitsubishi Montero • 145,000 miles

My 1999 montero Sport Limited 4x4 3.5 starts fine and then runs for 5 or 10 minutes when it gets warm or normal temperature as shows the gauge then goes down the RPM's and shakes and dies, but the check engine light doesn't como on at all, it was diagnosed by a mechanic who changed the Timing change, the Crank shaft sensor, the Cam shaft sensor, the EGR selonoid valve, the wires, the spark plugs, the air filter, the ignition unit, the fuel filter, the ignition coils and the Air mass sensor and the coolant sensor, but my car still runs for a while then the RPM"S go down and dies, but just seconds after, it starts again and run for a while again then dies again, the mechanic says it might be the fuel pump. I am exausted and broke, can you guys tell me something he doesn't know? He told me to disconnect the new Mass Sensor and run the car like that, because when it's unplug the car doesn't die, but the check engine light comes on right away, however when the Mass Sensor is connected there is not any check engine light on, please guys help me with this problem, that is my only vehicle, thank you.

When you unplug the sensor or any sensor the car runs in open loop check fuelpressure it's probably is and was the pump to begin with.