MAZDA FAMILIA CAM GEAR PROBLEM

1999 Mazda Familia • 168,000 miles

Where would I find timing mark diagram for a 99 Mazda Familia bp 5w with a zl vt engine. It does not have a metal plate behind cam gears, it has a cam angle sensor in rocker cover for number one
Steddie

Sorry, I really must be doing something wrong. I look and I look and I cant see an answer. Am I supposed to click on something to view? I read what you said about it was posted two times. But cant see any thing else, sorry. And I will gladly donate if I can find what I am looking for, Thanks

Steddie
No, I'm sorry. Your post showed up two times on our list. I have no access to the timing info for your vehicle. I have all Mazdas but not this one. Maybe you are in a different country. Regardless, one of the posts was gone, so I assumed it was answered. So, I put duplicate on the one that was left so it wasn't reanswered.

I and sorry. Please repost.