NO START

1999 Lincoln Town Car

We replaced the heater core in my 1999 lincoln town car. Once everything was put back together the vehicle would not start. You could hear the fuel pump running continuasly you can hear fuel pressure building up but their is no communication from the pcm to the scanner we replaced the cam sensor and disconnected the battery and that didn't do any thing the problem happened while testing wireing in the kick panels
Piddock

Check the fuel pressure with a gauge and also look for spark-start here

It has fuel pressure. It ran fine we put the heater core in hooked everything back up added fluid and started it then we realized the dome light didn't go off so my buddy got messing with the wires in the door and now the car turns over but won't start we hooked a snap on diagnostic scanner to it and it said no communication with the pcm we tried the cam sensor like others said we also checked the fuel pump shut off switch we even checked the fuses and relays we even attempted to spray starter fluid in it I have been working on cars for 15 years or so and I am stumped any ideas I will be happy to try them

Piddock