KIA SPORTAGE BATTERY PROBLEM

1999 Kia Sportage • 160,000 miles

Got a question about a 99 Kia Sportage that has me scratching my head. When the car is cold and you start to crank it. It acts like the battery is almost dead. The starter turns over really slowly for about 10 seconds and then starts to get alittle faster with each turn. After about 45 seconds to a minute the car will finally start. Once started, when you try to accelerate, the car acts it has absolutely no power. However, after the car warms up, power returns, but not its full power. To make the situation more confusing, when you start turning on devices in the car, (AC, Wipers, Head Lights, Ect.) The car acts like the alternator/battery does not have enough power to run everything. I have replaced the battery, replaced both battery cables (neg cable was replaced with a 2 gauge cable directly to the engine and used another 2 gauge cable from the engine to the frame to make sure it wasnt a bad ground). POS cable from the starter to the battery is a 4 gauge cable. Made sure all my contacts for the fuse box were cleaned and reseated them. Replaced the alternator twice (not a easy job since you have to remove in the intake manifold to get to it). Car is still doing the same thing. Wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this and if anyone would have an idea of something I am missing before the car ends up at the junk yard.

Last thing, I had the battery and alternator tested at Autozone. Alternator was putting out 14 volts and battery tested fine.

Thanks.