MY WAS BOUNCING AROUND WHILST DRIVING AFTER NEW DRIVE SHAFTS AND IS NOW LOP-SIDED. WHAT IS WRONG?

1999 Hyundai Excel • 175,000 miles

Hi, my excel had to get new drive shafts done (both) and I picked up the car today. On the way home my car was bouncing like crazy, even on smooth roads. The street I live in is pretty bumpy and the car was bouncing and as I went over a small size bump (not fast by the way) my car felt like it bounced really high (seriously I was doing 30kph). As I pulled into the drive it started feeling like I had a flat tyre. I had a look when I jumped out and my front right wheel had badly lowered (about 1/3 inch between the tyre and the car) whilst the rear left one had extended and there was a huge gap between the tyre and the car (about 3 inches). So my car is lop-sided. What could this be?
And why did this happen? Please help. I would like to understand it and have some idea before I talk to the mechanic.
Kyandkip

Seems the front struts or linkages has a problem. I would advise against driving the vehicle further. Call the mechanic to pick up vehicle. He should be responsible for this. Something had not been installed correctly and it can cause serious damage and also is a safety concern if you continue driving. When the front right drops, the rear left would rise.

Thanks. It has been sitting in my driveway. I definitely wont drive it.
It was dark when I posted the question but I had taken photos of all the wheels with a spotlight so they turned out alright.
Anyway this morning I went to have a look and it has settled almost back to normal in the night.
Would that be because everything with the car has cooled down?
I pushed on the back to check the bounce/suspension and it was alright but the front left hardly moved and when I pressed down on front right where the problem is it didn't move at all. My hand indented the body which went back to normal when my hand was off put there was no movement in the suspension bits.
Does this confirm the struts diagnosis? And does the car usually even back up once it is cold?

Kyandkip
Yes, you definitely have a fault with the struts if it is not bouncing. The vehicle settling to almost normal indicates the strut is seized.

Thanks for all your help. Very much appreciated. I called the mechanic and he is on his way over to my house now.

Kyandkip
You're welcome.

Have a nice day.