MY POWER WINDOW REGULATOR IS BROKEN

1999 Honda Civic • 165,000 miles

I have a 99 Honda civic lx and the driver side power window mechanism broke. All other power windows worked until I pulled the panel off the driver door to find problem. After finding the the cable broken on motor I put panel back on
Playbass1971

So you want to know how to repair?

Fixitmr
I need to figure out how to get all the windows to work again. I replaced the motor and regulator for driver window and none of the windows work at all. Seems as if no power is getting to any of them. Could it be the master control switch on driver door or is there another relay or fuse I didnt mention in first question. Everything worked fine until the cables broke on driver side window. Then only the theree passenger windows worked. After removing door panel to find problem and replacing door panel the other three windows failed to work. No wires were broken and no plugs unplugged. I have no clue why they dont work now.

Playbass1971