STALLING WHY DRIVING..

1999 Honda Accord • 116,769 miles

I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX---Engine 4 cylinder. Other day, I was driving in town and noticed the RPM were kind of high for the mph. Once, I got on the highway cruise control at 70 mph the rpm were up to around 3000, Drove about 15 miles then out of the blue the engine turn off all the lights on dash came on, I pulled over put her in park and she started right back up. After starting my car back up all the dash lights stayed off, Like they should. Then the other day was driving up my street at 20 mph and she did it again started right back up with no problem. My Honda has 116769 on her. I went to a near buy auto store to see if they could hook up computer to see what's wrong with her and I was told it want read unless the check engine light is on. Please help. Thank you.
Mjs6264

Sounds like loss of spark momentarily. You can get codes read even if CEL is NOT on to see if there are any.

Fixitmr