ENGINE OVERHEATED AND RADIATOR BROKES

1999 Honda Accord • 2.3L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 130,000 miles

I have a 99 honda accord. Yesterday while I was driving, I found out that only air comes but not heat while the heating system is on. Also, the temperature gauge rose to max suddenly when I got home. Then I checked the radiator hose and the coolant, everything seemed fine. About 5 hours later, I rechecked, still I could not find anything, and I started the car for 5 minutes, the gauge also seemed okay. So I drove it to airport which is 30 mins away, but at half way (15-20 mins) after I drove, the gauge became to max again, but I did not stop right away, just hope to get the destination soon to cool down the engine, but while just I got there (10 mins after the gauge was max) the car stopped itself. Then I called a friend to check the car for me, we found the radiator itself broke. After a couple of hours later, we tried to get the car out of airport, drove it 5 mins to a shopping mall parking plot and left it there overnight. Today, we went there again and tried to drive it back home but then we found it cannot start again. Our guess is the engine got heating damage. Does it already dead? Is it worth to tow it to repair? If the car is in good condition right now, it may worth about 3k, but if it goes to junk car, then maybe just about $350 or so. I really had no idea what to do right now. Is there a suggestion, thank you so much!
Belinda3138

Have coolant system pressure checked for ahead gasket problem and your coolant is low if you can't get any heat