GMC SIERRA BATTERY PROBLEM

1999 GMC Sierra • 160,000 miles

I just bought this truck on sat and My man hit a deer that night and it didnt tear up the truck or anything but as of sun I turned truck off like 5 mins and it had to turn over 3 times and pump gas a little and started up. As of today my man went to go get in it and it didnt start off so they jumped it off and it started but lights inside vehicle and on dash and rear view mirror were all flashing. It sounds like a short but dont know where? Then I went out there after he got home and tryed starting it and no turnover then then started pressing light switches and headlights came on and then turned once and pumped gas a little and it started but was idling in and out so I turn it off and turn on again and starts right up. I just went out there again and it sec lights was blinking and then go to start turnover three times pump gas while doing and starts. I also think it could not be getting a good connection or battery cables not tight. Help me! I am not a mechanic.
Kacihuggins

Check all connections at the battery. Have the battery load tested as well.