WHERE IS ,IF THERE IS , THE FUEL PUMP RELAY

1999 Ford Mustang • 85,000 miles

Could'nt find it in a online manuel. Parts guy showed me one but didn't know where it is located. It's saturday and dealer is closed and can't ask them. NEED TO KNOW if pump works.
Ohairman

The fuel pump driver module is under the dash near the glovebox. Also check the interior and engine compartment junction boxes.(See images)

Rivermikerat
COULD NOT FIND A "FUEL PUMP RELAY" FOR THAT MODEL (I COULDA MISSED IT, IT'S HARD FOR ME TO NAVIGATE MITCHELL I)

I DID FIND A "FUEL PUMP DRIVER MODULE". SAYS ITS ON THE UNDERSIDE OF THE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT

HOPE THIS HELPED

Is there an echo in here CJ? I posted pictures. : )

Rivermikerat
ROGER

I GRABBED IT WHEN IT 1ST HIT TOO,

I'M JUST A LOT SLOWER

I STUDIED THOSE PICS TOO, WHILE I WAS IN THERE, I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING FUEL PUMP RELATED.

I THREW IN A SEARCH FOR FUEL PUMP RELAY (ONE THAT YELLOW HIGHLIGHTS ALL OF THE WORDS) THEN I DISCOVERED THE "DRIVER MODULE" PART.

I SEARCHED FOR IT'S LOCATION, ONLY TO BE FOUND IN TEXT, "UNDERSIDE OF LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT".I'M GUESSING IN THE TOP OF THE TRUNK, OR UNDER IT?

I COULD NOT FIND A "FIG." SHOWING THE LOCATION.I DID SEARCH HARD, EVERY TIME I "SUBMERGE" IN THERE, I SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IT A LITTLE MORE!

Yep.

Rivermikerat