OUPLE MINUTES AFTER JUMPING IT THEN SHUTS OFF

1999 Ford F-150 • 130,000 miles

Ford f150 runs for a couple minutes after jumping it then shuts off I changed the battery and it still did it so I changed the alternator and now it is still shutting off after I jump it. It only runs for a couple of minutes I have ran out of ideas please.

Me and my husband just bought the truck from someone and when we got it everything was fine there were no problems except the heater did not work so we found out that the fuse was gone for the blower motor and I have no idea why but I was wondering if that had something to do with why the car keeps shutting off so we took the blower motor fuse out and tried it and it is still doing the same thing, we try to start it it wont start so we jump it and it starts we then take the jumper cables off and it will run for a couple minutes then it shuts off for no reason then it will not start again unless I jump it again. Please help me
Jenifer84628

Check and test the alternator and also the fuel pressure if its within specs

I have already changed the battery and the alternator and it still dies after I get it running

Jenifer84628
Check the idle air control valve, EGR and PCV valves and the TPS and MAF sensors to include the fuel pressure

JUST 'CAUSE YOU CHANGED THE ALTERNATOR, DOES NOT MEAN IT'S ACTUALLY CHARGING THE BATTERY!

HAVE SYSTEM TESTED, USUALLY FOR FREE AT A POPULAR AUTO PARTS STORE

OR YOU CAN USE A VOLTMETER ON YOUR POS AND NEG BATTERY POSTS---ENGINE OFF WILL GIVE YOU BATTERY VOLTAGE---ENGINE RUNNING WILL GIVE YOU "ALTERNATOR OUTPUT VOLTAGE". BATTERY 12-13 VOLTS--ALTERNATOR 13.8-16 VOLTS

YOU COULD HAVE A BURNED FUSIBLE LINK--ETC. PREVENTING IT FROM CHARGING THE BATTERY

RETURN W/ GOOD NEWS