MY WIFE HAS A 4 X 4 W/ 5.4 LITER MOTOR. WHENEVER SHE IS MAKING A SHARP TURN AT LOW SPEEDS LIKE PARKING. WE HEAR AND FEEL A POPPING SOU

1999 Ford Expedition

My wife has a ford expedition 4 x 4 w/ 5.4 liter motor. Whenever she is making a sharp turn at low speeds like parking. We hear and feel a popping sound and it feels as though the front wheels are locking up or going to come off of the truck. It happened last year for a little while and then stopped. We was told it was the cv axles so we changed both sides with new ones and put new bolts and rubbers on the stabilizer bar, well that didnt fix the problem so now no money and no idea. She don't have any problems driving in a straight line or mild turns around corners. So if there is a mechanic out their that might have an idea please let us know we are dessparate!
Ldysmn72