DODGE RAM FUSE PROBLEM

1999 Dodge Ram • 16,500 miles

I have a 1999 dodge ram 1500 5.9L pickup and my cruise control will not work (no power to on/off switch orair bag). I Have checked the vacuum at the servo and at the manifold and the pressure is the same. I have tested all fuses in the junction box under the hood and on the drivers side of the instrument panel with a tester and all are good. I replaced the clock spring before I tested for power and checked both the old and new clock springs. I have pulled up different wiring diagrams and it seems there is another fuse junction that I have not found and not sure where to look. Why I say that is it is showing a 2 amp and 15 amp fuse in the line if I am looking at the right diagram. I have not found any fuses specifically marked for the cruise control so I figured it went through the fuses for the air bag and I changed themout just to be sure. Any other suggestions of what might be my problem?

Here is the one we have for a pickup 1500. It shows now fuse power comes from pcm.