LICENSE PLATE LIGHT WENT OUT WIRING IS MESSED UP

1999 Dodge Caravan • 141,000 miles

Tried new bulb new socket new fuses, even tried to go as far as wiring straight to the tail light to bypass the issue for the moment and now I have lost power to the passenger tail light and the lock motor for the back hatch constantly clicks if not disconnected I have no idea where to begin and I need to figure out asap due to a fix it ticket
Mandersen84

Recheck to see if you blew any fuses. Also, check to see if there is power to the original wire to the lic light.

All fuses are good. No power to lic. Plate light or passenger tail light, rear hatch lock continues to repeatedly click very quick if not disconnected. The lic. Plt wiring runs directly to the lock motor power cord and even with the lock plugged in I still have nothing. Even with everything connected as it was originally I have nothing to the lights I spoke of

Mandersen84