MY CAR CONSUMES A LOT AND DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE 1L/10KM AND LOW TEMPERATURE FOR EXAMPLE (-10 C) FREEZE BUT DO NOT KNOW WHERE.

1999 Daihatsu Cuore • 80,000 miles

Hello!
1. My car works perfectly I think, but I have a problem on the consumer. Eat 1l/10km (Tested). I checked the injectors, I cleaned crburatorul. I want to specifically do not feel when the car changes speed 3. Drive only car in town and not pass pre 50km / h because we are in town. I changed the oil filter but not because I know it does. (Is in the sump and not see?)
2. Winter freezes as far as I am in the garage (the garage
+ 5-7 C) and then starts off in 3-4 h does not start. The 3rd time in the winter when it happens 2 times (I bought the car two years ago). When I try to start after taking contact in the reservoir hear sounds as if you blow on a water hose. (Is the 4th day he stays in the garage and will not start, just like trying to start today but to no avail.
Mechanics give the shoulders and guess. And I have a test where a tester.
Thank you! Please help!
Suciu

Go to this link for more information: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start