2000 TOYOTA CAMRY 4CYL HEATS UP

1999 Daewoo Lanos • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 98,000 miles

Ok Guys here we go. I need your help please! So the car heats up quick, at first I repalced two of the sensors which I belive they are Fan swithch and the cooland temperature sensor, well this did not fix the problem I also checked the fuses and relays, they looked fine, so I would hear a noise coming around the area of timing belt and water pump, so I went ahead and replaced water pupm and timing belt and thermostat, guess waht. Did not fix it! Weird thing is that there is no leaks or anything, car runs fine, the water pump was reaplaced not too long ago before I changed it, and also thermotat, they put in the green coolant in the car, I did some research and read something about you have to use OE antifreeze red one which is silicate and borete free? Which not many stores have only dealer, they say it will mess up your engine, im wonderding if that is whats causing it to heat up.
Also as I was doung the flush after I did the water pump timing belt and themostat, I noticed the top hose that goes from the engine to the radiator never pumped water to the radiator? Even after I let the engine run for a few minutes, I asumed that the thermostat would open and then the water would start pumping water back to the radiator but it never did even with the temp gauge almost at the red mark, oh and the radiator was fool of water as I did this. I dont understad if I just replaced thermostat, water pump and timing belt, please guys any suggestions. Im guessing the thermostat wont open for some reason or. The cooling ducts in the engine are clogged? The picture is the two sensors the I replaced and the radiator top hose which takes the coolant back to the radiator.
Datbabyboy687